RAM to Re-Open as Riverside Essentials Market!
- May 18, 2020
- 873 views
Riverside Arts Market has gotten the green light to re-open! Their Phase One market will include only “essential” businesses like farmers, pre-packaged food sellers, food trucks, and makers of PPE and bath and body products.
They are taking many precautions to ensure everyone who visits the market is safe. The booths will be spaced out so that there is plenty of room for people to shop without crowding. Their vendors will all be wearing masks, and will sanitize their booths frequently. They will also have hand washing stations available on-site.
In addition to these safety measures, they are asking our customers to abide by the following guidelines:
- If you aren't feeling well, stay home.
- Face masks are strongly recommended.
- Practice social distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not with you, and not gathering in the market area.
- All items purchased are to be “taken away”; food purchased should be consumed off-site.
- When possible, pre-order meals from food trucks and make purchases with card rather than cash.
- Utilize provided hand-washing stations after purchases.
- Accept safety instructions from management personnel and makers.
They don’t have a date yet for the return of Riverstage performances or morning yoga. Once they get approval to add more vendors to the market, they will welcome back our artists.
RAM is also doing a online market for all of their other vendors. The online market will be back up next week with even more great products from local artists and makers. Keep an eye on RAM’s Facebook page to see when the online market goes live again.
- August 13, 2020
- 671 views
- August 12, 2020
- 227 views
- August 11, 2020
- 3439 views