Sports Complex Traffic And Parking Advisory For March 9-10
- March 9, 2018
- 20 views
Due to the large amount of events happening Friday, March 9 and Saturday, March 10, there is high attendance anticipated in and around the Downtown Sports Complex. A larger amount of traffic is expected along with current construction projects. Please plan routes accordingly and allow extra time for travel and parking.
FRIDAY, MARCH 9, 2018
· Gate River Run packet pick-up at the Jacksonville Fairgrounds – 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
· High school baseball games at the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville
Nease vs. Trinity Christian – 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
University Christian vs. Bolles – 2 p.m.-4.p.m.
TNXL vs. Stoneman Douglas (Fundraising Event) – 5 p.m.-7 p.m.
· Jumbo Shrimp Press Conference at the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville – 1 p.m.
· Icemen hockey game at Veterans Memorial Arena – 7:30 p.m. (Doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
*Please note that the starting line for the Gate River Run on Gator Bowl Blvd. will also be under construction beginning at 1 p.m. which will slow traffic in the area. Due to this limited access on Gator Bowl Blvd., it is recommended that any patrons attending an event at the Baseball Grounds or Arena Friday evening should approach the sports complex from the west side of the city, through Downtown. At this time, all bridges are scheduled to be open on March 9th.
SATURDAY, MARCH 10, 2018
· Gate River Run throughout the Sports Complex – 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
· A Night of Symphonic Hip Hop featuring Wyclef Jean and the Jacksonville Symphony – 8 p.m. (Doors open at 7 p.m.)
· Icemen hockey game at Veterans Memorial Arena - 7:30 p.m. (Doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
· Various private events at EverBank Field
*Please note that there will be closures of the Main Street and Hart bridges throughout the day.
- April 24, 2020
- 854 views
- April 24, 2020
- 170 views
- March 9, 2020
- 70 views